There
are two reasons Seoul where I have lived has influenced convenience in my
lifestyle. First of all, Seoul is surrounded with many mountains. So I
often could enjoy climbing mountains easily. For example, I went to the Yong-Ma
Mt. last week. It only took about 10 minutes on foot from my home. Also, people
can go any mountains from their places for less time and money than other
cities. Second, Seoul has well-structured traffic system. For example,
especially, the subway system of Seoul is like spider web. And subway station
is located in every 1km. So I can go everywhere in Seoul for less time and
money. In short, Seoul offers nice access of climbing mountains and good
traffic system everywhere.
Hi Heeju,
답글삭제I was quite surprised that you and I both wrote regarding how Seoul influenced to our lifestyles. I totally agree that Seoul has a great transportation system that helps our lives more convenient. As you mentioned, the transportation system of Seoul is like a spider web, but the complexity definitely helps us to get to anywhere in Seoul and even in the suburbs of Seoul. I wish we can a chance to talk about convenience in Seoul.
Best wishes,
June
Hello Heeju,
답글삭제I enjoy climbing too. I usually go Bukhan mountain in weekend. It also surrounds Seoul and grand. Climbing is really hard but I feel comfortable when I see a view from top of the mountain. It may be a attractive point of Seoul without any money. If we get a chance, I hope go climbing with you.
Best wishes,
Jongbum
Hello Heeju,
답글삭제I glad to see your post.
Do you live in Seoul?
How I envy you!
But I don't know what you said.
I think you just said 'Seoul's merits'.
I hope you that concretely writing post.
Have a nice day,
YeJi
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
답글삭제hi Heeju,
답글삭제I live in Incheon Yeongjongdo. So, Traffic around the house where I live because I live on the island are very uncomfortable. And I also really like climbing! In front of the house where I live, I often climb the mountain with my mother and puppies.
Have a nice day,
Jihee
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
답글삭제Dear Heeju,
답글삭제I totally agree with you about mountain climbing. Even though I live in Ilsan, there are many small and big mountains nearby. I think that's really convenient to go and exercise. I also think that Seoul's traffic system is well-organized. I commute to school and it takes one and a half hours by subway, but I only have to transfer one time. I'm very thankful to that. I really envy you that you live in Seoul!
Have a nice day,
Jaewon Lee
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
답글삭제작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
답글삭제Hi Heeju,
답글삭제I didn't expect that a person who has lived in Seoul would talk about nice access to mountains. That was interesting. Anyway, I want to suggest something now you probably know. We can't start a sentence with 'so'. Writing like 'Seoul is surrounded with many mountains, so I often could enjoy climbing mountains easily' is nice.
Have a nice day,
Hye young