2015년 10월 3일 토요일

Heeju Park
EW2-020
121132
Descriptive Paragraph Final Draft

My Tidy Room to Study

I've thought that how organized my room presents a good result of studying. On the desk where I sit, there is nothing unnecessary. There are a book, several pens (red,blue,black), scrap papers, and a stop watch. These are arranged in a straight line in front of me. On the left side, there is book shelf. All of my books are classified in sorts.(Novels, classbooks, dictionaries, etc.) It helps to find a book easily, and it seems comfortable. On the around my room, there is white-green point wallpaper. Especially, green color helps my eyes to rest. Finally, at the far end of my room, there is a big rectangular window. It is simple plaid patterns. Before I start to study, I always open the window. Because of doing this, the air of room is always clean and fresh. It helps me to concentrate on studying. To sum up, tidying up room, color, and fresh air make me concentrate on studying.
A single room, clean and tidy. (2015, September 23). Retrieved September 26, 2015, from http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g187323-d234914-i125553311-The_Circus_Hostel-Berlin.html#125553311

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기