2015년 9월 26일 토요일

1st Draft Descriptive Paragraph Post

My Tidy Room to Study


I've thought that how organized my room influenced a good result of studying. On the desk where I sit, there are nothing its not necessary. There are a book, two or three pens(red,blue,black), scrap papers and a stop watch. These are arranged in a straight line in front of me. On the left side, there is bookshelf. All of my books are classified in sorts.(Novels, Class books, Dictionaries, etc.) It helps to find a book easily, and it seems comfortable. Around my room, there is white-green pointed wallpaper. Especially, green color helps my eyes to rest. Finally, at the far end of my room, there is a big rectangular window. It has simple plaid pattern. When starting to study before, I always open window. Because of doing this, the air of room is always clean and fresh. It helps me to concentrate on studying. To sum up, tidying up room, color, fresh air make me concentrate on studying.
A single room , clean and tidy. (2015, September 23). Retrieved September 26, 2015.

댓글 2개:


  1. Hello Heeju,

    It seems comfortable and very clean.
    My desk also clean because My concentration is very weak.
    But I wondering one thing.
    You said, you always open window before start studying.
    Isn't it noisy?


    Thanks,

    YeJi.

    답글삭제
  2. Hi. Heeju,

    When I concentrate on something, I put a premium on freshness, too.
    I think fresh air seems to refresh our brain, so we can concentrate on our work.
    By the way, I'd advise you to add a comma between 'scrap papers' and 'and a stop watch', like this 'scrap papers, and a stop watch.' We learned that If there are three items in a series, it is good to use the commas between all the items. Also, I'd advise you to change this clause 'When starting to study before' to 'Before I start to study' because I feel that the meaning of 'when' and 'before' is repeated.
    If you want to ask me about my advice, do not hesitate to contact me.

    Best wishes,

    Kwangyoon.

    답글삭제