Things I Taught through Comments
1) What has the comments others have posted on my blog taught me about my own writing?
Yeji Kim have posted on my blog so many times. She pointed out grammatical error about such as, capitalization, space, and FANBOYS. Jihyeon Baek makes me think continuity of subject in my blog. Whenever I write paragraph, it reminds me of what I write.
2) What have the comments I have posted on other blog taught me about writing?
I think others are good at writing. They sometimes make a little mistakes, but when they write a paragraph, it seems like they really know their subject. It makes me always want to be more good at writing.
Hi Heeju,
답글삭제I was surprised that my name is mentioned too!
I love your writing, so I keep clicking on your blog.
Sorry if I feel uncomfortable.
Have a nice day
YeJi Kim
Hello Hee-Ju!
답글삭제It seems as if you are motivated by other people’s writing! Don’t worry, you have an enormous potential to be as good as others. I can see it because an improvement starts from realization. (: If I can help you with your paragraph, I would suggest that you replace the word ‘continuity’ (in the second sentence) with ‘consistency’ or ‘unity.’ At first, I couldn’t quite get what you were trying to say about Ji-Hyeon Baek’s comment but I learned that her advice was about keeping the subjects relevantly consistent. Also, in the third sentence, you might want to change the subject “it” into “they” because there are more than one person who left helpful comments in your blog. (“Their advice remind me of what I write whenever I start writing a paragraph.”) Though I could not be a big help, but I was able to respect that you are very receptive to other people’s advice. Thank you for your intriguing post. I loved reading yours! (:
Sincerely,
So Young Yoon